Hello beautiful people! Happy Saturday! Today is a happy day, for many reasons.. My grandparents just arrived from Colombia yayyyyy! I am so excited! Nothing makes me more happy than hanging out with family! The other reason to be super excited is the third annual “Beauty Week” in every Whole Foods Market! This is their third annual beauty week, it started last Wednesday and will last till March the 28th! During their Beauty Week, you will get 25% off on all cosmetics and facial care in their stores! (If you’re a fan of Trilogy products, they are an EXTRA 25% off during this time, too!)
Today, they’re offering a limited edition “hello, beauty” bag while supplies last. It’s a $90 value, but will be sold for $18. Here’s what’s included in the bag:
- Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Facial Mask (full size!)
- Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk
- Dermae Hydrating Night Creme
- Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner
- evanhealy Wild Carrot Nourishing Eye Balm (full size!)
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive
- Mineral Fusion Volumizing Mascara (full size!)
- Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Oil
- Pacifica Devocean Tenderness Lipstick (full size!)
- Weleda Soothing Facial Lotion
- Whole Foods Market Peony Mint Blackberry Hand Cre
m (full size!)
The beauty bag is a great choice for those looking to clean up their beauty routine. For clean beauty aficionados and newbies alike, the bag is a perfect way to try products from up-and-coming brands like evanhealy and get your tried-and-true favorites from Dr. Hauschka and Mineral Fusion. The bag itself is made from organic cotton and handcrafted by talented artisans in India using traditional techniques of dabu indigo mud-printing, power loom weaving and hand-tasseling.
Beauty fans across the USA can enter to win a “hello, beauty” bag by sharing their favorite clean beauty products on Instagram or Twitter using #CleanBeautyFaves starting March 22.
Don’t miss the chance to get your beauty bag for only 18$! Get your bae in the car and head over your closest Whole Food Market!
I wish you a great weekend love bugs! Xo, Naty